Testogen is a natural testosterone booster, used by bodybuilders and gym-goers in a bid to maximize their test levels and build muscle.
Testogen promise to increase muscle size, whilst improving strength, stamina and mental focus.
Costs $59.99 for one bottle, or $119.99 for three. This also includes free shipping to almost every country. Multiple payment options are available including PayPal and credit cards. Testogen comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
Editor’s Note: Make sure you NEVER buy Testogen from eBay or Amazon. The only place to buy it is from Testogen’s official website.
What Does Testogen Claim to Do?
Testogen claims to increase the levels of testosterone in the body in a completely safe and natural way, bringing about multiple positive changes and results, including:
- Improving the mind and body, and improve the way you look and feel
- Bringing about strength and energy increases which leads to more intense training ability
- Promoting the development of lean muscle and the burning of fat
- Helping to boost a low libido and improve sexual performance and stamina
Testogen uses a blend of natural ingredients that work together to boost testosterone levels. The formula includes Magnesium, Ginseng extract, Fenugreek, Vitamin D, Boron and D-Aspartic Acid, amongst other.
Because testosterone levels have such as a vital role to play in male health and vitality, by increasing and maintaining testosterone, virtually every aspect of life can benefit.
Testogen is for men who want to increase their levels of testosterone and reap the multiple benefits that are known to come with that, throughout the entire body. It can be used to help remove unwanted body fat, increase muscle building capacity, stimulate the libido, increase both physical and mental energy and focus.
Testogen comes with a lot of claimed benefits, and every single one of them relates strongly to what happens to the male body when you increase your testosterone levels and maintain them at an optimal level. The positive effects you can expect to see include:
- Bigger and faster muscle gains
- Increased strength, more stamina and energy
- Better mental focus and improved libido
Because testosterone gradually decreases as you age, your entire life is impacted negatively. Testogen is designed to halt and reverse testosterone decline, as well as provide an extra boost if you’re a guy who is still in your late teens and twenties when your testosterone production is naturally at its maximum.
By getting your testosterone levels up to optimum levels – and keeping them there – Testogen is made to impact virtually every area of your health positively:
1. Build Muscle – It’s what we all want, and you need lots of testosterone to do it. By maintaining your T levels at their maximum healthy level, you’re in prime position to getting the most out of your weight training by putting on lean muscle.
2. Fat Loss – Enhanced testosterone production makes it easier to burn off fat you’ve got stored, and results in less new fat – especially around the stomach where men store weight.
3. Better Mental Clarity – Fatigue, apathy and even depression can result from low T levels. Testogen is designed to reverse these and enhance your mental concentration and energy.
4. Boosted Libido – A welcome side effect for most men is the noticeable increase in libido and sexual performance as a result of increased testosterone pumping through your body.
5. Choose Your Dose – Unlike a lot of muscle and testosterone supplements, Testogen lets you decide when and how much you’ll take each day. You can take up to four pills daily, and spacing them out throughout the day, rather than taking the entire dose at once. This allows proper and balanced absorption of nutrients all day, without any going to waste.
Testogen Ingredients – In Detail
The list of ingredients is simple: Testogen contains a blend of vitamins, minerals and natural extracts each which have some scientific backing behind them when it comes to the benefits they can provide to the production or maintenance of testosterone – as well as countless other bonus benefits. Here is the list:
Magnesium (200mg) and Zinc (10mg) – A zinc deficiency can result in low testosterone, as this essential mineral is required for the production of this hormone. Magnesium is another mineral we require, but which many people also don’t get enough of through the diet. Studies have shown that supplementing with magnesium can increase total free testosterone levels.
Vitamins D3 (52mcg), B6 (20mg) and K1 (20mcg) – We all need Vitamin D to survive, but studies have also shown the role it plays in testosterone production, with one study proving significantly higher T levels in men who supplemented with vitamin D. Vitamin B6 is another critical vitamin for general health, and studies have shown it definitely plays a role in testosterone and other steroid hormone function, with B6 deficiencies resulting in negative impacts on available testosterone. And Vitamin K1 plays a role in absorbing the vitamin D that you’re getting in Testogen (and from the sun). As you can see, these critical vitamins all have powerful individual purposes, but all importantly work together as well.
Boron (8mg) – This trace mineral has shown promising signs in some studies to be able to increase free testosterone levels in men who exercise regularly.
Nettle Leaf Extract (40mg) – This plant extract has shown an ability to help stop the unwanted process of acting as an SHGB (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) blocker, which is when the testosterone binds to a certain protein that then reduces the amount of testosterone your body can actually use.
D-aspartic Acid (2352mg) – DAA is something you’ll find in many bodybuilding supplements. It’s an amino acid that is needed for protein building through stimulating hormone release, including contributing to testosterone production. Testogen uses the correct form of aspartic acid – D-aspartic acid – rather than the other form which is not involved in testosterone production
Red Ginseng Powder (40mg) – A traditionally used aphrodisiac, red ginseng is known for its proven benefit of improving overall wellbeing. Studies are ongoing that reveal more about ginseng’s benefits, but am very interesting one on rats showed that at a specific dose, this extract resulted in significantly increased levels of testosterone.
Fenugreek Extract (40mg) – Another natural extract that’s long been used for its testosterone and libido enhancing abilities, and another little-known effect of fenugreek is its anti-inflammatory properties – something important to you if you’re regularly working out and want to reduce your recovery time and muscle soreness.
Bioperine 95% Piperine (5mg) – This trademarked ingredient takes the best compounds from powerful peppers, in particular, the compound piperine which is known to improve the absorption and bio-availability of other nutrients that you take with it. In other words, Bioperine helps your body get the maximum out of all the other ingredients in Testogen.
How to Take Testogen?
You can take up to four capsules per day after food. As a recommendation, the best thing is to spread the doses out throughout the day where possible, as this makes it easier for the body to absorb the ingredients sufficiently. For ideal results, use the product for several months then follow with a break of a few weeks.
Does Testogen Work?
Several clinical studies and other research results are available that highlight the effectiveness of the ingredients used in Testogen.
For example, a clinical study of Fenugreek reveals positive effects in the area of maintaining normal healthy testosterone levels. Another study on D-Aspartic acid determined that it is an amino acid that plays a vital role in regulating the release of testosterone.
Exceptional research and care have gone into formulating the combination of ingredients in the formula. And rather than focusing on a single goal, such as building muscle, Testogen is designed to improve all aspects of health through the boosting of testosterone.
By using ingredients that bring about a natural increase in strength, energy, stamina, and libido, it puts the body in an original state to then build lean muscle mass, enhance body tone, and burn fat.
Is Testogen For You?
The type of muscle building supplement that Testogen is, one focused on increasing testosterone safely, is ideal for men who want to enhance and maintain the countless benefits that come with having healthy levels of testosterone.
But how do you know if Testogen is right for you? If you relate to any or all of the following, then this is a supplement that’s seriously worth your consideration:
- You’re an 18 or older male who wants to raise your testosterone level
- You’re dedicated and passionate about bodybuilding or fitness and about working hard to achieve the physique you wish to
- You want to improve your stamina, energy and strength; and even your libido
- You suspect or know that you have low testosterone levels and fear the harmful effects of lowered levels of this critical male hormone
If you meet some or all of this criteria, Testogen is for you. If on the other hand, boosting testosterone is not on your list of priorities or goals, there are different types of bodybuilding, fat loss and fitness supplements which may meet your needs instead.
Before deciding to buy Testogen, consider your own goals and what effect testosterone has on them. Science tells us without a doubt that this hormone is vital for putting on muscle, for losing fat, for increased strength and energy; just for starters. In short, testosterone is what makes a man, a man.
But when T levels are low, you’ll find yourself storing more fat and having trouble burning it off, you’ll find it harder to gain muscle, you’ll lack energy and strength, and you’ll generally feel down in the dumps.
If you want to avoid these significant problems or fix them if they’re already happening, Testogen is designed to meet your needs.
If you’re leaning towards Testogen but still aren’t quite ready to pull the trigger, have you taken a look at some of the alternative products out there that may provide similar results to Testogen?
We’ve researched three of top Testogen alternatives and outlined the main differences and similarities. Hopefully, this summary will help to make your choice more informed and successful!
1. Testo Max – Legal Sustanon Alternative
Testo Max is a legal steroid alternative that focuses on delivering extreme muscle, stamina and strength gains by boosting testosterone. It does this using the power of the natural extract Tribulus Terrestris, as well as a formula for other ingredients which are strikingly similar to what we see in Testogen.
Here are the main differences between these two powerful supplements:
- Testo Max contains Tribulus Terrestris which is not used in Testogen
- Testo Max can be stacked with a larger range of other supplements from the same company than what is available from the company who makes Testogen
The most noticeable difference between Testogen and TestoMax is the addition in Testo Max of Tribulus Terrestris, which comes at no additional financial cost. Although this extract is well known for its testosterone boosting effect, it’s not necessarily a deal breaker to use a supplement that doesn’t contain it – mainly when Testogen contains other highly effective ingredients. You can’t go wrong with either product though.
2. HGH-X2 – Somatropin HGH Alternative
HGH-X2 is focused not precisely on boosting testosterone, but on releasing human growth hormone (HGH). Its primary focus is on delivering all-around body conditioning:
- Muscle Gains
- Fat Loss
- Quicker Recovery
The differences to consider between HGH-X2 and Testogen when it comes to which is better for your own goals, include:
- HGH-X2 is an excellent choice if you’re heavily focused on bodybuilding, whereas Testogen provides a more comprehensive health boost centered on testosterone
- If you know you need and want a growth hormone boost, HGH-X2 is the way to go
- If you’re after improvement to your T levels though, you’ll want to look at Testogen as the more suitable option
HGH-X2 is a supplement from Crazy Bulk and costs slightly less than Testogen per bottle. It’s designed as a legal and natural alternative to Somatropin, which is a medical human growth hormone.
3. Trooper – Legal Sustanon Alternative
Trooper is a legal steroid alternative made by Marine Muscle. One of the major goals of the supplement is to boost testosterone.
Trooper is targeted at very serious bodybuilders, whereas Testogen, while certainly also targeted at guys who want to bulk up, is not necessarily designed as an alternative to steroids.
Let’s see the main differences between Trooper and Testogen:
- Trooper is only available to USA buyers; so if you live elsewhere, you’re out of luck
- Trooper costs slightly more per bottle, but only by a few dollars, so it’s unlikely to be a deciding factor for you
- Trooper contains Tribulus Terrestris extract, which is not found in Testogen
- Testogen contains much more vitamin D3
So which should you choose between these two powerhouse supplements? If your sole goals are massive, extreme gains at the most hardcore level then Trooper is a viable option, especially with its addition of Tribulus. But you will miss out on the higher doses of important vitamins found in Testogen.
If you’re mainly looking at all round testosterone boosting benefits, Testogen is likely to be ticking more boxes for you.
Low testosterone is a problem almost every guy will face at some point. If you’re aged 30 and beyond, doing something about it now ensures your body will continue to function as it did in your 20s, with testosterone contributing to all the essential areas of your body and your health.
Although there are several other quality products in this category of testosterone boosters, Testogen contains some unique features not found in any others – making it a “one of a kind” supplement.
Testogen is a winner if you’re looking for a cost-effective, well researched, science-backed testosterone booster for muscle growth and your general health and well-being as a man.