Meet the Team
Juice Guru is a bodybuilder who’s cycled steroids and other PEDs for over 30 years. His vast experience has resulted in people reaching out to him/her, wanting to know about different AAS. Consequently Fitnessonsteroids.com was launched as a platform to share everything he knows, helping to educate those who are new to drugs.
Dr Thomas O’Connor, MD
Dr Thomas O’Connor, also known as the “Anabolic Doc”, is a contributing author and reviewer at Fitnessonsteroids.com – ensuring all medical information is accurate. Dr O’Connor is the world’s first physician to specialize in the care and treatment of men using anabolic steroids and performance enhancing drugs.
Since 2003 he has treated thousands of men using AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids), vastly improving their health and overall well-being.
Dr O’Connor has been featured on the following websites/magazines:
At 47 years old, Dr O’Connor became one of the strongest doctors in the world, recording a 229kg bench press during a powerlifting competition.
Dr. O’Connor has devoted his career in medicine healing those who have deteriorated health due to AAS/PEDs, helping them to maximize their natural testosterone levels, improve liver and kidney function, as well as lowering their blood pressure and protecting them against cardiac disease. Through his vast experience in regards to AAS, Tom shares with the world what he sees in his clinic, his findings and teaches other physicians how to care for their patients who have involvement with AAS/PEDs.
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification – Since 2005
- Clinical Instructor/Teaching Physician-Department of Medicine-University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Physician Preceptor Clinical Longitudinal Immersion in the Community (CLIC)
- Residency Training – University of Connecticut School of Medicine – 2005
- Professional Medical Studies – New York Medical College – 2002
- Pre Medical – Post Baccalaureate – Syracuse University
- Graduate degree, in Exercise Physiology
- Author of “Anabolic Doc” column in Muscular Development magazine 2009 – Current
- Contributor to Bill Llewellyn’s, Anabolics Book (11th Edition)
- Author of the book “America on Steroids – A Time to Heal”, 2017
Youtube: Anabolic Doc
Dr. Thomas O’Connor, MD, including other related entities ; Metabolic Doc, Anabolic Doc, Thomas O’Connor MD, LLC, Metabolic Promotion, LLC does not support the usage of illegal substances, including anabolic/androgenic steroids and any other performance enhancing drugs/agents of any type. The content here on this website(s) and any related content written, on video or any other form of social media is strictly for educational purpose. The views here on this and related website(s) and any related content written, on video or any other form of social media do NOT represent Dr. O’Connor’s views or advise. In no way or manner is the content here, including related web site(s) and other forms of social media intended as medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice- this is a strict WARNING. See your healthcare provider with any medical concern you have. Do not take any medication, agents or supplementation without a prescription/advice from a doctor.